Daily Routine, Modal verb and Plants.


English

Good Morning children!!! How was your weekend?  I am very proud of you because you are working hard, great job! 
Today we are going to start doing our daily routine, so hang your posters or papers on the wall and we are going to choose the teacher helpers, okay! Let's go, we are going to shake the box, shake, shake, shake,...!   And the teacher helpers today is..... Everyone, all of you are teachers helpers today and all these days!   
Let's start :
Days of the week.
Weather.
Months of the year.
Seasons.
To do the routine, remember to sing the songs and then ask the corresponding questions like in class if your parents, brothers and sisters want to participate, you can choose a teacher´s helper every day.
Just in case if you don't remember the questions:
What day is it today?
What day was yesterday?
How is the weather today?
Which month are we in?
Which season are we in?
Brilliant!!!
Today we are going to introduce the modal verb "can" and "can't".  If you realize you use it every day ("Can I go to the bathroom?, Can I take a tissue?,..."). Here you have a video to practice and sing along.

Now, practice with your family: 
Can you swim?   Yes, I can/ No, I can't.
Can you dance?   Yes, I can/ No, I can't.
Can you jump?   Yes, I can/ No, I can't.
Can you fly?   Yes, I can/ No, I can't.
...

Natural Science

The last 2 weeks we were talking about plants and I know with the information you have learnt, you can describe a plant that you have at home. So, take your Natural Science book and open on page 40.
Take time to choose a plant at home, then sit down  in front of it and draw it in your book and complete the information.

When you finish, take another paper and draw it again this time you are going to write about it. Follow the example:
Great job! To finish, remember yesterday was World Water Day, be responsible with the use of water and don't forget to water your plants!  😉



Have a nice World Water Day 💧and see you!







Entradas populares de este blog

Lingua Galega e Literatura: O meu barco

Lingua Galega e Literatura: Oracións a partir dun texto

Lingua Galega e Literatura: A voltas cos museos