馃對Weather and climate 馃椇
Hello children,
How was your time outside? I am going outside with N茅stor for an hour and we are enjoying every minute outside, riding the bicycle, playing with a ball, walking with the umbrella ☔ and breathing fresh air. I hope you are enjoying your time, too.
How was the weather yesterday? It was rainy in Santiago de Compostela.
Today we are going to introduce the word climate and the difference between weather and climate. Watch this video:
How was your time outside? I am going outside with N茅stor for an hour and we are enjoying every minute outside, riding the bicycle, playing with a ball, walking with the umbrella ☔ and breathing fresh air. I hope you are enjoying your time, too.
How was the weather yesterday? It was rainy in Santiago de Compostela.
Today we are going to introduce the word climate and the difference between weather and climate. Watch this video:
Just remember:
Weather is the condition of the atmosphere at a particular place over a short period of time. Examples: Sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy, snowy, stormy,...
Climate is the weather in a particular place over a long period of time. Examples:
Tropical, Desert/dry, Temperate, Polar, Mediterranean,...
To learn the differences it's better to practice. So, time to take your Social Science book and practice them. Open on pages 48 and 49. Read page 48 and with that information complete page 49.
