What can we do?
Hi guys!
Today we are going to remind what we were learning about the modal verb "can". Watch, listen and repeat.
What can he do?
He can play the drums. What can he do? He can play the drums. Well done! 😀
Now, we are going to need our English book. So, can you open your English book on page 132 and complete the activities.
To do the first activity, write he or she depending on the action is doing for a boy or a girl and use the following action words:
Today we are going to remind what we were learning about the modal verb "can". Watch, listen and repeat.
What can he do?
He can play the drums. What can he do? He can play the drums. Well done! 😀
Now, we are going to need our English book. So, can you open your English book on page 132 and complete the activities.
To do the first activity, write he or she depending on the action is doing for a boy or a girl and use the following action words:
- Ride his bike.
- Play tennis.
- Jump a rope.
- Play piano.
To complete the diagram you have to ask and answer questions. Remember we only copy the things we can do or the things both of us can do.
For example:
Me: Can you dance?
Néstor: Yes, I can. Can you?
Me: Yes, I can.
Néstor: Can you play the drums?
Me: No, I can't. Can you?
Néstor: Yes, I can.
Me: Can you drive a car?
Néstor: No, I can't. Can you?
Me: Yes, I can.
Néstor: Can you play football?
Me: Yes, I can. Can you?
Néstor: Yes, I can.
To conclude today, April 2nd, it´s International children's book day. I want to leave you a web page that has ebooks for you to listen and read (they are many that are free). Tell your parents that all they need to do is register online to access the books, happy reading!!!
Try to read books every day because when "I am reading, I feel so free,...and I LOVE to READ!"


