☔ What's the weather like? 🌡
Hi, my dear pupils!
How were your Easter holidays? I presume you have eaten a lot of chocolate. Me, too! I love chocolate. Did you know that Easter is the time of the year when most chocolate is eaten?
🍫😋 Yummy Yummy!!
Ok, this week we are going to start applying our knowledge about the weather.
How were your Easter holidays? I presume you have eaten a lot of chocolate. Me, too! I love chocolate. Did you know that Easter is the time of the year when most chocolate is eaten?
🍫😋 Yummy Yummy!!
Social Science
How is the weather in Egypt?
It's hot and sunny.
How is the weather in Manchester?
It's rainy and warm.
Now, complete the following worksheet. Remember with the days of the week we use the preposition on. Example:
When is it sunny?
It is sunny on Monday, on Saturday and on Sunday.
🌈 To finish, Let´s play and show what you know about the weather. Click on the umbrella ☔
